killerpineapplekillerpineapple

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
rdhtfan

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Cool vid! Most people don't know this, but

What i think the song was originally describing an acid trip and whoever wrote the song got tired from all of the colors. Trust me after about 5 hours of seeing colors it kinda gets annoying lol.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Lol

I especially liked the predator fucking the alien up the ass :]

Ultimate Ninja Showdown I Ultimate Ninja Showdown I

Lmao

Thats so true...

PureCarnage responds:

It is!

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Very good

I liked it a lot what else to say?

Sabermania Sabermania

do people even know that there is a lightsaber?

I thought the game was cool, i think you shouldv'e gone over the game and fixed some typos though. Also, you should've had more characters too. All in all the game was excellent.
P.s. to people who think that the characters need to die sooner and don't knowv what the title of my review means, why don't you check the game's options.

Mr Fox Mr Fox

Neat-o!

Thistler this was a truly amazing game. When I go onto newgrounds from now on I'm going to vote 5 on this to keep it on your great future ahead of you. Very nice. Kinda brings back the very old cartoon that walt disney made so I gave you 10 style. Sound was very good there isn't that much of that kind of music on newgrounds entries, basically it's all heavy metal or something, so I gave you a 10 for that. Graphics were excellent the black and white techniqe was grand. Violence I gave you a 4 because gettiing trampled caught in a trap or hit by a swinging log is still kind of a sign of violence. Humor I gave you a 10 because the plot of it is pretty funny a mouse trying to jump from platform to platform. Very nice work I'm going to try my best to make this a 1st place besides a second. 5/5 ~ killerpineapple x_X