killerpineapplekillerpineapple

AIM
rdhtfan

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Very good

I liked it a lot what else to say?

Sabermania Sabermania

do people even know that there is a lightsaber?

I thought the game was cool, i think you shouldv'e gone over the game and fixed some typos though. Also, you should've had more characters too. All in all the game was excellent.
P.s. to people who think that the characters need to die sooner and don't knowv what the title of my review means, why don't you check the game's options.

Mr Fox Mr Fox

Neat-o!

Thistler this was a truly amazing game. When I go onto newgrounds from now on I'm going to vote 5 on this to keep it on your great future ahead of you. Very nice. Kinda brings back the very old cartoon that walt disney made so I gave you 10 style. Sound was very good there isn't that much of that kind of music on newgrounds entries, basically it's all heavy metal or something, so I gave you a 10 for that. Graphics were excellent the black and white techniqe was grand. Violence I gave you a 4 because gettiing trampled caught in a trap or hit by a swinging log is still kind of a sign of violence. Humor I gave you a 10 because the plot of it is pretty funny a mouse trying to jump from platform to platform. Very nice work I'm going to try my best to make this a 1st place besides a second. 5/5 ~ killerpineapple x_X

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

o.o

The best way to get a girl is on the first days raise your stats. Then talk to her and buy her gifts. Before you go on dates with her make sure you take notes about her by asking questions. Then if you get all of the questions right that she asks you she'll blush give her the gift, take a picture, and give her a WET one :) When you become her girlfriend she'll ask different questions about herself. Be prepared :)

KiLLer CaRs! -=2=- KiLLer CaRs! -=2=-

WOOHOO!

Dude....I love red hot chili peppers great choice of music the game was pretty cool too i gave you an average because i think there shouldve been more types of people or animals or something XD

Foxy On The Road Foxy On The Road

Holy!!! O.O

What the heck was that, man?! Some cheezy beetle driving around and avoiding obstacles...... Okay atleast you actually made it so ill give you credit for that just keep trying harder.

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Eh....

I love very complex games that you have to run back and run where you are again this one was okay averege i should say I like your style of games make more please :)

indiana jones indiana jones

Dude I hate those kind of games it was okay though for what it is so i gave you a one :)

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

^_^

Dude that game reminded me of a zoro that can do the matrix lmao.

Driving Home at Easter Driving Home at Easter

You can do better...

Man you really had it going down right there man, that game is so cheezy I can't even believe that. You have the things to make a better game, keep trying.