killerpineapplekillerpineapple

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
rdhtfan

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Cool vid! Most people don't know this, but

What i think the song was originally describing an acid trip and whoever wrote the song got tired from all of the colors. Trust me after about 5 hours of seeing colors it kinda gets annoying lol.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Lol

I especially liked the predator fucking the alien up the ass :]

Ultimate Ninja Showdown I Ultimate Ninja Showdown I

Lmao

Thats so true...

PureCarnage responds:

It is!

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

:-s

Well, there wasn't really that much to it story wise so I'm just reviewing on how it looked. There were great 3d images you used your smoke in the air good. Lighting was excellent, and robots looked cool. Now for the bad part, there wasn't very any music, when a car is shot with a missle it would usually do more than just blow up the side of it... maybe blow the whole thing up by gassoline? I was also wondering what they were shooting at.. There also weren't any cops in this. WOuldn't they at least help maybe the army? I don't know. It was kind of weird and unexplained, but I'm still giving you a 4~5 Good Job!

Falconer02 responds:

Yeah I know...but remember! It's just a cartoon! And it's sort of a correlation with an action movie, where the cops show up at the end just after the hero saves the world from certain destruction. "Here comes the cavalry, right in time as usual..."

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Good.

I can tell you like flcl or something, because you used a lot of the flcl commercial music, and also the credit music. The Pillows are a good band too by the way :P

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Pretty good.

Lol that was funny at the end here he was holding his statue dick rofl. But you know the rest was very good and I appreciate how long you spent doing it.

Der Zwerg - Christmastime Der Zwerg - Christmastime

Well some people just hte christmas..

That's the message of the story just incase you were wondering chimpcartoons :P

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Great movie!

Hey, great job with the movie, I found the easter egg! I won't tell anyone where it is though just a hint... For people that don't want to know don't look at this.... Hint: Keep your mouse below the christmas tree,and search those presents!!! :p

-Great Movie
killerpineapple

Coffee Shop ep.5 Coffee Shop ep.5

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is a bit kinky baby. But you'll like it. Uh.
Get inside me baby!
Wow Dude, where the hell did you get that from. Great clock character you have there can't wait to see more :D I registered at the clock website too I hopefully am going to be PENGUINclock So anyway, good job and i hope to see more ^_^ -would have given you 8905968594869586945689 for score-

CoffeeClock responds:

I don't know how I came up with dat, I was just making use of the body I was born with. Then I hope to see some PENGUINclock movies someday!! Best of luck my man!

Trials of the Spiderman Trials of the Spiderman

Good movie

But if people are capable of having seizures or have experienced them in their life may not be capable of watching this movie o.o just a lot of flashing. Great movit though you found out every villans' weekness.